• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do you feel about people not replying to your PM's?

61 posts in this topic

Especially when you know they read them? It is starting to [embarrassing lack of self control] me off a little. I find it rude. So if I did it to you I apologize. I think I am going to start my own list.

I think you will have to pay me a small fee to use a list. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I do my best to respond but understand that not everyone's life revolves around the boards. So, it is pretty hard to get upset at them, if they don't respond.

This is one of the funniest things I have ever read and only because it comes from the postinater.

What if you are trying to buy something from that person after they posted it and you waited a couple of days for a response and got none?

Especially when you know they read them? It is starting to [embarrassing lack of self control] me off a little. I find it rude. So if I did it to you I apologize. I think I am going to start my own list.

I sent you a PM in 2003, and I'm still waiting for a reply makepoint.gif

You've only ignored my last 3 pm's confused-smiley-013.gif

You've only ignored my last 3 pm's confused-smiley-013.gif

Thats it! You're first on the list! sumo.gif