• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dynamic forces from 1998-99......I never see these anywhere

10 posts in this topic

I know a lot of you are not into these but I was wondering about a few I bought 4-6 years ago I can remeber! Ive been trying to figure a price on these books......they are chromoium classics GS X-MEN #1 signed by Dave cockrum #280/1500 and X-MEN #25 signed by andy kubert #162/1500 is there any priceguide that follows the prices of these books?........Im thinking of sending them out to be gradedthey both look like 9.9's

Keep in mind, u may get the juicy Green label as mighty CGC did not see the item being signed (Signature Series). cool.gif

does this really affect value? lol

seriously i have a run of dawn variant issues all slabbed (last two are on their way) and a set of crows (caliber 1st prints) all in NM or better which are signed by JO Barr and they will all get greens. since they are sigs and not defects, does it really matter? especially with DF books as they come with COA. on a real level does anyone care on these? i also have the xmen 25 DF in NM. never considered slabbing it as i have the B&W and Gold variants both slabbed. would be interested in values though if anyone has any guesses. if its enough I might send mine in too!

Keep in mind, u may get the juicy Green label as mighty CGC did not see the item being signed (Signature Series). cool.gif

does this really affect value? lol

seriously i have a run of dawn variant issues all slabbed (last two are on their way) and a set of crows (caliber 1st prints) all in NM or better which are signed by JO Barr and they will all get greens. since they are sigs and not defects, does it really matter? especially with DF books as they come with COA. on a real level does anyone care on these? i also have the xmen 25 DF in NM. never considered slabbing it as i have the B&W and Gold variants both slabbed. would be interested in values though if anyone has any guesses. if its enough I might send mine in too!

Yep....the green label is irrelevant for these DF and other signed and numbered books. People know what they are getting. Odin is just and old fogie! sumo.gif

I searched ebay and cant find either of these books I have 2 of each of them I also have:

spider-man chapter 1 #1 signed by byrne

webspinners #1signed by micheal zulli

peter parker #1signed by by John Romita & JR jr.

ASM #1 signed by howard Mackie

dynfor.JPG

what grade is your x-men#25 b&w? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

its a 9.4 white pages. here is a pic.

xmenbw25-94.jpg

the #25 gold is a 9.6 with white pages. i cant tell the grade difference between the two to be honest. here is a pic of that.

xmengold25-96.jpg

sorry for the crappy scans. my scanner is a shorty and does not do well on CGC books. lol

and here is an X-men Alpha gold variant in 9.8 condition. seems to be a pretty standard grade with chrome covers.

xmenalphagold1-98.jpg

i have a gold omega which is going in with my next batch!!

dont know why i posted it but i am bored!!

Bump (I am responding to this thread to bump it up, as I am trying to bury another annoying thread about comics that came out from a certain company that Joe C. adores ). By the way, I say slab the puppy, and do not worry about the green label, if you get a 9.8/9 your buyers will not freak about the color of the label.