• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 100 AND 101

17 posts in this topic

funny how there's almost a 1 point garding difference on the members grading eye...

7.5 to 8.0

i'm agree with you Kermit, and that's funny which one is in better shape ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

101 or 100 ?

imho 101 presents a "much worst" spine quality, the 100 has 1 grading point more than the 101, mostly due to the couple creases on the spine which aren't very visible and more eye appeal.

both comics are great to own... 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

regards

funny how there's almost a 1 point garding difference on the members grading eye...

7.5 to 8.0

i'm agree with you Kermit, and that's funny which one is in better shape ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

101 or 100 ?

imho 101 presents a "much worst" spine quality, the 100 has 1 grading point more than the 101, mostly due to the couple creases on the spine which aren't very visible and more eye appeal.

regards

thumbsup2.gif

great books- great stories and great covers- i love them headbang.gif

7.5 to 8.0

101 or 100 ?

regards

thumbsup2.gif

great books- great stories and great covers- i love them headbang.gif

i agree with you on all accounts...!!! thumbsup2.gifcloud9.gif

regards

7.5 to 8.0

101 or 100 ?

regards

cryptkeeper can answer this, but I thought that the spine creases are actually worse (deeper, larger) on the ASM #100. Just because the white spine is covering them up doesn't mean they aren't there.

Dan

7.5 to 8.0

101 or 100 ?

regards

cryptkeeper can answer this, but I thought that the spine creases are actually worse (deeper, larger) on the ASM #100. Just because the white spine is covering them up doesn't mean they aren't there.

Dan

893applaud-thumb.gif you're right, that's the difference, 101 is better , scan is a scan , white is the worse color on scan thumbsup2.gif