• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

no justice for JUSTICE?

28 posts in this topic

Just read 1-5 this eve...CLASSIC!

And Tim, I was waiting to see the page you were talking about with Capt. Marvel...stunning!

I have been watching to see if Alex has the page for sale or any other Capt. Marvel pages...nothing (yet!)

He just released #3 for sale so I expect #4 to go on sale in a month to 2 monthes. I just wish I could get the 10K together for the cover to JSA #73. I expect the page in #4 to be sold or given away before it reaches the website though.

My prediction: when Superman gets thrown into the sun, his "solar battery" will be overcharged and his cells will start breaking down. This will cause him to reevaluate how he lives his life among Earthlings. He'll reveal his secret identity to Lois Lane, and give her a full tour of the Fortress of Solitude. Coincidentally, this will be on her birthday so he'll distill what gives him his powers into an elixir for her to drink to become a Superwoman for a day. Big trouble will start when Chronodile shows up on the trail of Atlas and Samson. But it all turns out OK in the end.

Also, the 6 ball-cities Brainiac created for Luthor for the poor, sick, crippled, etc., will be fully populated only to turn into black holes and suck them out of existence.

My prediction: when Superman gets thrown into the sun, his "solar battery" will be overcharged and his cells will start breaking down. This will cause him to reevaluate how he lives his life among Earthlings. He'll reveal his secret identity to Lois Lane, and give her a full tour of the Fortress of Solitude. Coincidentally, this will be on her birthday so he'll distill what gives him his powers into an elixir for her to drink to become a Superwoman for a day. Big trouble will start when Chronodile shows up on the trail of Atlas and Samson. But it all turns out OK in the end.

hi.gif Grant: Is that you, buddy?

Also, the 6 ball-cities Brainiac created for Luthor for the poor, sick, crippled, etc., will be fully populated only to turn into black holes and suck them out of existence.

But I missed this reference? confused.gif