• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is great!

29 posts in this topic

I have two questions:

1)Would you consider trading this comic for HTML lessons? I can show you where to add Breaks for paragraphs so I, and other, readers can actually get through the description. M.D.

2)Would you please confirm for me that the ocver artist is ROB LIEFELD? It has all of the tell-tale signs of a GOD Liefeld cover and I am considering adding this to my elite 9.8 and up 'Liefeld is Best' cover collection. AAAAAAAAAhhhh! ! (thats the sound all Liefeld characters make), M.D.

I asked if I could have a back cover scan. Below is his reply:

Hello and thanks for your interest in this item! I know I promised (in an earlier question) that I would provide a rear cover scan and I shall. Hang in there, I have had a few setbacks in that gameplan. You see, my scanner died of 220 overload and my digital camera fell in the bathtub last night. Plus, my scanner is down in my office and I put the book in my dry storage unit, and I'm here at home so the logistics are a little bit tricky. But don't worry, I have contracted the services of a certified, card-carrying Member of my Local Electrical Union (IBEW) to come over and try and repair my scanner. So as soon as he gets here and fixes things up, I'll get that scan up right away. Hey! How about them 76ers, huh?

I asked for one too (probably at the same time)!

Reply:

===================================================================

Wow! All of a sudden EVERYBODY wants to see the back cover! Is it a Variant Back Cover? Is it in as pristine and unique condition as the front cover? Is it all white and sparlkley or smudged and dingey? I bet the suspense is KILLING you, isn't it? Whoops! There I go killing people again...sorry.

===================================================================

Iggy again: Comic people love Origins, so you'll want to check this thread:

http://forum.stlcomics.com/viewtopic.php?t=2988&start=0