• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Grade my newly acquired SS 4

34 posts in this topic

Thanks for dredging up this old beauty. We can agree to disagree on the grade. It's going to CGC, so I'm anticipating that you will be proved wrong. I'd love to see nice close scans of your 7.5 that matches this one though........

Thanks for dredging up this old beauty. We can agree to disagree on the grade. It's going to CGC, so I'm anticipating that you will be proved wrong. I'd love to see nice close scans of your 7.5 that matches this one though........

I hope I am.

Like I said, square bounds are hard.

The scuffing and slightly dirty spine area on back cover are the major weakness of this otherwise great copy.

VF 8.0 possible 8.5.

CAL hi.gif

I also have a few CGC'd ones I compared it with...sticking to VF 8.0. If he could somehow get that spine on the back cover cleaned up a tad...

CAL 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks...

that's what I'm shooting for....bottom right corner is the kicker....I had a Marvel Spotlight 5 that wasn't as nice that has a faint corner fold that came back 9.0....so we'll see.