• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"A Month Without Hammer..." - Contest

106 posts in this topic

Posting from a B&B in Victoria BC... I can't believe it's not raining... This will be the first time I have ever seen Butchart Gardens without rain... But at least I found some HG Bronze that greggy somehow missed... cool.gif

Some fine entries so far... With so much quality "Hammer" on the thread I may have to award two prizes... tongue.gif

But then, we still have a couple lifers that have yet to weigh in... so we'll have to see who walks away the winner.

Bronty's was dead-on. I was going to try to do one besides my MC Hammer reference, but it's impossible to top Bronty's. He gets my vote. (Do I even get a vote? tongue.gif)

Chris

But at least I found some HG Bronze that greggy somehow missed...

Hey....I just bougth the best copies....not ALL of the copies! sumo.gif

But at least I found some HG Bronze that greggy somehow missed... cool.gif

Are they all lovingly encased in plastic shrines by CGC? Otherwise, how DARE you assume that this pile of raw rubbish is high grade? If I find out that you have defiantly attempted to predict, in a pathetic aspirant manner, the grade that CGC will ASSIGN, then I will have to call the FBI and tell them that no more than a base and hardened CRIMINAL is cruising an online message board, pretending to be what he most certainly cannot be: a PROFESSIONAL grader! It is your immediate and urgent duty to send EVERY one of those books to CGC so that this cornerstone of comic collecting can have their richly deserved TRIBUTE! In fact, to make up for your ERROR of buying raw books, you should prepare to send EVERY comic in your possession, and pay TWICE as a penance. Now, I realize that your womanly stringbean physique will not be able to LIFT such a package of raw dross, so I will fly out to wherever you are, meticulously remove any round body parts that fit in the palms of my hands from your LIGHTPOST of a body, and then teach you how to bench press 950 pounds using only the left big toe attached to your estrogen-filled pile of flesh, toes being not quite ROUND enough to qualify for removal. When you are left QUIVERING in a pool of your own effluence, I will personally carry on my BACK the entire contents of your store, including the building and all employees, to the offices of CGC for slabbing. Think of it, Lighthouse! Not only will your useless pile of raw paper finally have VALUE in a plastic slab, but so will your plastic-covered store and all your oxygen-deprived slabbed employees! THIS and only THIS will make you a true and trusted member of the comic-collecting community!

But at least I found some HG Bronze that greggy somehow missed... cool.gif

Are they all lovingly encased in plastic shrines by CGC? Otherwise, how DARE you assume that this pile of raw rubbish is high grade? If I find out that you have defiantly attempted to predict, in a pathetic aspirant manner, the grade that CGC will ASSIGN, then I will have to call the FBI and tell them that no more than a base and hardened CRIMINAL is cruising an online message board, pretending to be what he most certainly cannot be: a PROFESSIONAL grader! It is your immediate and urgent duty to send EVERY one of those books to CGC so that this cornerstone of comic collecting can have their richly deserved TRIBUTE! In fact, to make up for your ERROR of buying raw books, you should prepare to send EVERY comic in your possession, and pay TWICE as a penance. Now, I realize that your womanly stringbean physique will not be able to LIFT such a package of raw dross, so I will fly out to wherever you are, meticulously remove any round body parts that fit in the palms of my hands from your LIGHTPOST of a body, and then teach you how to bench press 950 pounds using only the left big toe attached to your estrogen-filled pile of flesh, toes being not quite ROUND enough to qualify for removal. When you are left QUIVERING in a pool of your own effluence, I will personally carry on my BACK the entire contents of your store, including the building and all employees, to the offices of CGC for slabbing. Think of it, Lighthouse! Not only will your useless pile of raw paper finally have VALUE in a plastic slab, but so will your plastic-covered store and all your oxygen-deprived slabbed employees! THIS and only THIS will make you a true and trusted member of the comic-collecting community!

Priceless! I think we have a runner-up to Bronty & her name is Joanna.

thumbs.up.jpgthumbs.up.jpg

i have something up my sleeve that won't be posted here, but in a new thread. 893whatthe.gif LH, send me my reading copy of TOS 49 now! gossip.gif893applaud-thumb.gifacclaim.gif

Keep making PROMISES, Supalimp, because we're all hanging on your every designer-clad, womanly word! You can't even impersonate a MAN, let alone ME! I am going to...

must... stop... that voice... in my... head.

ARGH!

Phew! Okay, I'm de-hammerfied. Sorry, pimpy, it's tough to get out of that voice, once you're in it. I think I'll go cook, clean or have a child while barefoot.

-- Joanna

i have something up my sleeve that won't be posted here, but in a new thread. 893whatthe.gif LH, send me my reading copy of TOS 49 now! gossip.gif893applaud-thumb.gifacclaim.gif

Supalimp

now that's a RIOT! good one! 27_laughing.gif893Funny-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif trust me it'll be well worth the wait. gossip.gifacclaim.gifmakepoint.gifcloud9.gif

I think Joanna was TOO good.

I think its obvious that Hammer is not only back...but never left since he's been hiding in plain site all along with multiple idedntities here on these boards....Cmon Joanna (or whatever your real name is---) fess up!

but if you arent him---then THAT hilarious post is the winner for me!

Got a perfect 10 for:

- gratuitous threats

- use of capitols

- FBI-invoking

- weight lifting references

- sarcastic enthusiasm for CGC

- single paragraph style bonus points

- PLUS a new, totally plausible but never necessary before, use of MYSOGENY!!

Bravo!!!

I should say this is a most timely, albeit long overdue tribute to me, the true God of Thunder.

First off, I would like to say that all you intellectually deficient plebes selling your "raw" books should just stop right now. Without CGC verifying their authenticity, it is very obvious they are all restored. You should stop selling them immediately and get to the gym so that you too, might be able to bench press 450 pounds and squat 750, yet still have the flexibility and speed to be mistaken for a giant-size Bruce Lee. Did I mention I have a black belt in 5 different martial arts disciplines? I could crush a man's skull in the time it takes to notice supapimp shill-bidding his auctions.

Which brings me to another issue. I never have, nor will I( ever, for that matter, sell a restored book without first disclosing it. Check my feedback and reputation - absolutely flawless. Rudd(FF) constatnly questions my integrity and accuses me of selling restored books without a SHRED OF PROOF! Not once has that mindless hypocrite ever shown anything other than pure conjecture and heresay. NOT ONCE. Who are you going to believe? A platimun eBay powerseller with only one negative, or a testosterone-challenged sad sack of inactive flesh that calls himself a man? If I could ever show my face, Rudd, I would meet you at the San Diego comicon and teach you how real men settle disputes. If there is anything left of you, I would be happy to pay for your hospital bills.

I am now off to the gym to further enhance my superior physique, then relax with my gorgeous wife(who could snap supapimp's skinny, womanly neck in about 0.5 seconds) and listen to a little Brahms Violin concerto in D minor.

Excelsior!

from hammer himself crying to arch in a PM:

Arch, Supa's Location information bologna under a picture of my wife..that's OK??? What an incredible, textbook example, of a double standard! Supa truly OWNS this Forum understand. I guess that if you started to lay down the law about ALL his infractions, unless you allowed him to bash me in some overt way on HIS Web site, he'd cry "racism".

waaaah, waaaah,waaaah! there's more to come danny boy! " V " is for Vendetta ! makepoint.gif893applaud-thumb.gifsumo.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif revenge taste so sweet to me! have you ever heard that song "bye bye badman" by the stone roses? i wish you all can hear that song right now 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gifmakepoint.gifacclaim.gifcloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I found this trolling on Bob Storms website...probably most of you have seen this already---

is it for real? And if so, why is the file name "Dan the Man"???

Hammer himself posted that pic of him in a muscle shirt here in the forums, along with a few others, under his "Methuselah" account before it got banned for making personal threats. Bob took the pic, made it black and white, and put it on his site for that "rant"...based upon the speculation on the board, I'm sure you can guess why he called it "Dan the Man".

Sigh........another 3 a.m. drunk post from Supa. 27_laughing.gif

bug your such a dumbarse, look at the time it was posted, 1:10 not 3 a.m., "who's laughing now?"(from evil dead 2) 27_laughing.gif

Hey.....it was 3:10 a.m. here, fool (the boards post my local time). Now......the real question is......why were you allready drunk and at home posting by 1 a.m.? flamed.gif