• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB - Bronze age keys; Werewolf By Night 32, All Star Western 10, HOS 92

13 posts in this topic

Thanks guys for the bumping smile.gif

I've already had a PM regarding one of the books on my list so it's not like people out there don't have them. confused-smiley-013.gif

this board is full of bronze age collectors and i've seen these books listed here before many times, i just didn't pull the trigger when i should have.

I've got an All Star Western 10 CGC 9.4 White pages. I'm going to list it on ebay soon. I will also be listing:

Jonah Hex #1 CGC 9.6

Weird Western Tales #12 CGC 9.2

Brave and the Bold #51 CGC 9.2 Diamond Run

X-Men 94 CGC 9.2

I have to raise some funds for some home repairs. I need to figure out how much I need, so I know how much I have to sell. Once I know that I will be listing these and more.

bumpit.gif
27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

you don't ask much do ya.

should i ask for stuff i don't want? that makes a ton of sense. makepoint.gif

It's just that I think we'd all love those books. I personally have been chasing down a nice #10 all star western in grade for ages...and good qp. I've got 1-9 all Rosa'd up, but can I get a #10, not for love or money.

So best of luck to you...and looks like I'll see you in the bidding que on ebay shortly. thumbsup2.gif