• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iowa Comic Con - ICON June 10th (Signature Series Opportunites)

20 posts in this topic

The Iowa Comic Book Club will be holding a comic convention (I-Con) on June 10th in DesMoines, Iowa. I will be attending with Tony Fleecs , who has had 2 write-ups in the past 2 Wizards for his new book IN MY LIFETIME due out soon and Christian Beranek , writer of Dracula vs. King Arthur and Silent Devil Publisher. Among the noted guests are:

Phil Hester

Bob Mcleod

John Bodganove

Patrick Gleason

Larry Elmore (D & D)

and many others

Iowa Con Guest List

I will also be accepting Signature Series submissions for anyone on the guest list, please PM me for more information if interested!

I can't believe nobody is taking advantage of jon's offer. Phil Hester who worked on all those great green arrows and other DC product. Plus Patrick Gleason who works on green lantern recharge, Bob Mcloud who is a legend and many other good guest. I Don't understand everybody here. If I said I couild get Frank Miller, Jim Lee, Bernie Wrightson, JRJR or JRSR, Dave Cockrum, Todd Mcfarlane, or Stan Lee, Neil Gaiman, or Alan Moore everbody here would be and in the past has been all over it. But if the creator isn't a total superstar or ICON that is practially impossible to get multiple autographs from no body really wants an oppurtunity for Signature series.

collector and svndst...thanks for the interest as always! Looks like svndst1030 is going to have his own man on the scene for signatuers and sketches!

Bob, this will be my first show, I have no idea what it will be like, but cheap drive, cheap stay over and the fact I might have the first SS book dated 'in a car on I-90' might be worth it 27_laughing.gif

Let me know if you are going to be there Bob, I know we missed each other last year at FallCon...shall not happen again!!!

Jon,

I'll be sending my nightwing/deathstroke issue to get signed. I'm still looking to see if i have anything else that strikes my fancy.