• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free Comic Book Day is Saturday!

17 posts in this topic

I'm taking about 32 kids..Kids I mentor at the boys and girls club here in town. We are making a special trip gonna hit up the 2 stores here that are participating. Might actually get a few of these kids to read something..

I just found out that Tony Moore is going to be at my LCS signing books and doing sketches. They are also going to have a drawing for an OA page from Walking Dead. Don't know which graemlin to choose so... cloud9.gifheadbang.gifyay.gif

I just found out that Tony Moore is going to be at my LCS signing books and doing sketches. They are also going to have a drawing for an OA page from Walking Dead. Don't know which graemlin to choose so... cloud9.gifheadbang.gifyay.gif

You son of a tonofbricks.gif

blush.gifWell.......gee..........augh......thanks hi.gif