• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Batman 320

14 posts in this topic

I want to see how good you guys are. I bought this book and had it signed by Wrightson and it is now on its way to CGC for grading. I don't have a back cover scan because I never saw the book. Comicdey can probably answer any questions about it since it was his book. Here is the front cover scan.

Batman320.jpg

I will post the grade when I find it out.

I want to see how good you guys are. I bought this book and had it signed by Wrightson and it is now on its way to CGC for grading. I don't have a back cover scan because I never saw the book. Comicdey can probably answer any questions about it since it was his book. Here is the front cover scan.

Batman320.jpg

I will post the grade when I find it out.

Are you going to hang me by my thumbs if it's not what I graded it at? poke2.gif

Sure! hi.gif ...though if we're guessing the eventual CGC grade, would need to see back cover scan to really have a shot at it. Based on the front cover alone, I'll say 8.5. Nice!

Sure! hi.gif ...though if we're guessing the eventual CGC grade, would need to see back cover scan to really have a shot at it. Based on the front cover alone, I'll say 8.5. Nice!

I don't have a back cover scan. I paid Comicdey for the book and he mailed it straight to thecollector for the signature series event last weekend. I have never seen the book except for this scan. Just want to get a general feel for what you all thought. I already have this

th_Batman320.jpg

I hope it's nicer than that.