• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice #4 Art Available.

25 posts in this topic

I am not much of a fan of Kirby and really aren't that many Adams pieces I like. I could get some Wrightson, I suppose.

Kevin76, sounds like you know Ross from your Giant ego statement. Is that correct?

I am not much of a fan of Kirby and really aren't that many Adams pieces I like. I could get some Wrightson, I suppose.

Kevin76, sounds like you know Ross from your Giant ego statement. Is that correct?

Yea he used to be my neighbor,he moved away to a bigger house cause his head out grew it.

Down the line I feel that Ross's work will retain and even exceed it's current pricing (on some of his choice pieces)...

I dunno...the man's output is prodigious...how many pages, splashes and covers are going to come out of this Justice project alone, with the inevitable HC, TPB, Ultimate edition, promo and unpublished art, etc. still to come afterwards? There's already a truckload of 4-figure pieces that he's done out there from previous projects and, from what I can see, it's not always easy to sell those since there are so many around (and who necessarily wants to pay $3K-$5K for anything from Earth X, anyway?) Even among his 5-figure choice pieces, it seems like he's creating more and more $10K+ pieces all the time if his website is any indication.

That's not a slam on his art or prices or anything; I wouldn't call myself a big Ross fan but I do generally like his work and am picking up this new Justice series. I'm just wondering from a value perspective whether there are/will be enough high rollers out there to pay up for the hundreds of thousands of dollars of new art that he is cranking out at a rapid pace. confused-smiley-013.gif

I ve had a hard time electing and finding that ONE SPECIAL Alex piece too. Lots to choose from, but with so much out there (and 20 years more to come???) its gonna have to special.