• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

new comic store in gainesville Fl

8 posts in this topic

New shop open in gainesville FL. Huge section of $1 back issues as well as golden age/silver age/high grade bronze and even original art . Check it out if in the area All Star Comics 4310 NW 23rd Ave Gville (352) 372-2700

I did tube on the Ichentucknee river but it was 20 years ago or better. Long before we moved to Gainesville. When the kids are a little bit older I'll take them tubing on it so thanks for reminding its close by!!!

I did the Itch in March via canoe - the kids are still a little young to tube down the whole thing (although it was probably close to 80 out), but it was really nice in that there were no crowds and we had the river to ourselves. We saw tons of turtles and fish, an owl, a bald eagle, various ducks and egrets, and generally had a killer time! thumbsup2.gif

in March would be a bit cold for my blood to tube it. Water year round is 72 which for me is like frostbite to begin with Now in July/August when its 100 out it will feel great. The canoe thing is a great idea, havent canoed in a loooong time. Might have to get a babysitter and take the wife this summer!