• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help with collection

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

as you all must have noticed i`m quite new to the board but i have been watching this board for quite awhile now but since i`m relatively new when it comes to collecting comics most of the time i just rather read than post anything blush.gif

Since i live in Portugal i would like to know if anyone could help me out with my collection since i`m tired of all the scalpers both here in our comic shops in Portugal and those on ebay.And buying from you guys is safer grin.gif

I`ll leave here my want list so if any of you can help me out please contact me grin.gif

Uncanny X-men 100-308 and 389-409

New X-men 82-127

Amazing Spider-man vol 1 (any issue since i just started collecting with

volume 2 frown.gif but mostly since #200)

Peter Parker vol 1 (same as amazing spiderman mad.gif )

Spectacular Spider-man 100 and onwards

Batman 503-607

I would just like to say that i`m not searching for high grade copies i`m just trying to complete these runs so if you have anything that could help me out with this quest please just PM grin.gif

Thanks for your patience guys and sorry for the long post.

Hi,

I believe that I have all of the comics that you are looking for...

Email me at myparentscomics@cox.net and give the specific issues that you are looking for.... We can communicate much easier via emailing each other straight up...

You can check me out on my home website of www.myparentscomics.com...

Regards,

Ken

Hi,

I believe that I have all of the comics that you are looking for...

Email me at myparentscomics@cox.net and give the specific issues that you are looking for.... We can communicate much easier via emailing each other straight up...

You can check me out on my home website of www.myparentscomics.com...

Regards,

Ken

Link does not work.

Tomega