• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charm City Overstreet Guides NM Softcovers

25 posts in this topic

These Overstreet Softcover Guides are in pristine unread condition. Found in Baltimore Maryland these are part of huge collection that are in amazing condition and these are typical of the unread type of material. I priced these well below guide which is way too high IMO. Postage is free with check or MO or Paypal cash transfer (not credit card). Paypal please add $3 and let me know so I can give the correct account.

Overstreet 7 Barks $75

Overstreet 8 GGA $50

Overstreet 9 Wally Wood $40

Overstreet 10 $Schomberg $75

ov7.jpg

ov.jpg

ov7.jpg

It's really disgusting that he's not wearing any pants. tongue.gif

Do you have some old guides that are less than VF-NM for cheaper prices?

smile.gif

Overstreet 15 with Captain Marvel(the real Captain Marvel) takeit.gif

You have some comics show up with him, well I am really only interested in Shazam 100 pagers and I can take or leave those(I am not the biggest fan of the 70's Shazam revival series).

ronm3 may want the #8 high grade if he didn't notice the low grade one sold already. I have sent him a PM already and will wait for his reply. Its sort of reserved but not really? Bear with me as these forum transactions can be tough to track exactly.

Otherwise 7 and 8 SC are the only ones on the list that remain.

Overstreet 7 Barks $75

Overstreet 8 GGA $50

ov7.jpg