• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody have any interest in Wizard of Oz vintage autographs?

2 posts in this topic

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to put this in...

The reason I ask is that I am going to be selling some autographs to finance a purchase from a fellow board member. I figured since I collected comics, autographs, toys, baseball cards, magic cards, and Welcome Back Kotter memorabilia that there HAVE to be other collectors on this board who may need these for their "other collections"

All of these are cut signatures (no photos) with either a COA or receipt from who it was purchased from. I was trying to get the whole cast and matte and frame it, but the cost of the Garland along with the MANY counterfeits of her signature along with the scarcity of Auntie Em (Clara Blandick) and the Uncle (can't rember his name) has caused me to abandon this quest as most of my money is going towards comics at this time.

Frank Morgan... (Wizard) Large ink signature inscribed to Evelyn on large vintage album sheet with small brown tone photo affixed.

Billie Burke...(The good witch) ink signature on an off white 3.5 x 2.25 card with mounting remnants on all four corners (not affecting sig)

Ray Bolger...(Scarecrow) Signature on album page inscribed to Harlene. There is another autograph, also inscribed to Harlene on the opposite side (I can't figure it out, and neither could the original seller)

Jack Haley...(Tin Man) Signature on a blue card with black marker (with dinner menu printed on the other side...it's probably safe to say that this is a cut portion of a dinner menu) He also wrote "Tin Man" in his own hand under his signature

Mervyn LeRoy (Producer of the Wizard of Oz movie) signed first day cover (may 27, 1975) in green marker. First day cover honoring D.W. Griffith (motion picture pioneer)

Any interest, shoot me a PM

Thanks, and I apologize if this is the wrong place for this.

Here are some scans

FrankMorganauto.jpg[/img]

BillieBurkeauto.jpg[/img]

RayBolgerauto.jpg[/img]

JackHaleyauto.jpg[/img]

MervynLeRoyauto.jpg[/img]