• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know who zaq12 is on E-bay?

82 posts in this topic

This ebayer won numerous auctions from seller "grubdn". Something smells to me.

Completed Auctions

Mark;

What seems strange to you about Fishler/Metro being on the buy end of all of these auctions from "grubdn"?

After all, Metro is always in the market for quantities of key books as clearly evident by their inventory.

Yes, I'm pretty surprised you didn't know this.

I know it might come as a shock to Stephen (and I guess others), but I don't track Metro's actions. Anyway, my mind only has some much space to remember things of value. poke2.gif

This ebayer won numerous auctions from seller "grubdn". Something smells to me.

Completed Auctions

Mark;

What seems strange to you about Fishler/Metro being on the buy end of all of these auctions from "grubdn"?

After all, Metro is always in the market for quantities of key books as clearly evident by their inventory.

It is not the buyer that concerns me. The "smell" I referred to were the auctions themselves.

what kind of smell?

The seller very closely resembles the MO of someone else I dealt with (as discussed on these boards), and his responses to my questions failed to satisfy me. His english grammar and syntax changed each time (and was nothing like his auction language) as if he were attempting to hide his identity and he refused to provide me with the name of his "lawyer" unless I won the auction. I find that, along with some other views I hold regarding the auctions, to be suspect.

what kind of smell?

The seller very closely resembles the MO of someone else I dealt with (as discussed on these boards), and his responses to my questions failed to satisfy me. His english grammar and syntax changed each time (and was nothing like his auction language) as if he were attempting to hide his identity and he refused to provide me with the name of his "lawyer" unless I won the auction. I find that, along with some other views I hold regarding the auctions, to be suspect.

Well, Metro are big boys and can take care of themselves.

what kind of smell?

Well, Metro are big boys and can take care of themselves.

Indeed. But as I said, I didn't realize this was Metro before I expressed my concern.

For Metro I would definitely charge my full fee to help them out!! poke2.gif

Although I would accept payment in comics. gossip.gif

For Metro I would definitely charge my full fee to help them out!! poke2.gif

Although I would accept payment in comics. gossip.gif

Not me. If I were representing them, the fee's would be mile-high. sumo.gif