• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shipping Profiteering BS!

186 posts in this topic

sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gif

nice curtains dude, are you blocking out the public from looking in and checking out your chick magnet costume 27_laughing.gif

Wow, you've resorted to making fun of a picture I found on google.

With that, I think my work is done. 27_laughing.gif

now that explains it, you are a star appearing on goggle...explains your know it all attitude...later BHD

27_laughing.gif

hi.gif

I'm fairly certain he wasn't laughing with you...I can't blame him.

I could care less what he was laughing at or what your opinion is for that matter. If someone on this forum ever accuses you of being a shill I will remember your response to this thread sign-offtopic.gif

Again, the last two slabs I shipped to Canada cost $17.65 each, without insurance. foreheadslap.gif

Then you need a new Postal Advisor.

I received a slab recently, and I believe it was $7 postage total. I got one awhile back, not packed as well, for around $5-$6.

At $17.65, someone is ripping you off, and not exploring the other less-expensive (non-insured) options. You could probably send it Registered for less than that.

Not a chance. If you got a slab from the United States for $7, it either went by pack mule or wasn't packaged well.

Airmail parcel post rates to Canada from the United States, from the USPS website. You can get it cheaper, but its going to take weeks.

Plus, those two packages went to board members The_Beyonder and skinny_white_boy (Canada), so you can check with them on the shipping cost/method of packaging.

I sent a slab securely packed to skinny_white_boy a few weeks ago for $11.00. He got it in five business days. Ask him, he'll tell ya.

hail.gif

I can't remember if I left you Kudos or not. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif