• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shipping Profiteering BS!

186 posts in this topic

No one on this board likes you JC....deal with it 893applaud-thumb.gif

I'm not here to make friends, and I can guarantee there is not a single person on here who views you as intelligent. Deal with it.

Again, you must be talking to yourself in front of a mirror. You're an insufficiently_thoughtful_person, deal with it.

I like JC. He isn't afraid to speak his mind.

Comicseeker spoke his mind one time - it took him 2 words.

Yeah but everything JC speaks its out of both sides of his assss

You know, when your mother prayed for you to have a sense of humor, she should have prayed harder. foreheadslap.gif

I like JC. He isn't afraid to speak his mind.

Comicseeker spoke his mind one time - it took him 2 words.

Yeah but everything JC speaks its out of both sides of his assss

You know, when your mother prayed for you to have a sense of humor, she should have prayed harder. foreheadslap.gif

at least I have one....what's your excuse?

With the knowledge of shipping profiteering going on, anyone that bids on an auction that doesnt have the shipping stated up front is screwy.gif

Hey, I feel the same way about all the blatant scams on EBay, but good-hearted people still bid, let's not get into this "blame the buyer" pattern.

Plus, a LOT of these are BINs with undisclosed shipping fees, and if you've never bought on EBay before, you DO NOT expect to get reamed out for $50 charges.

Plus it is entertaining to watch all the back and forth.

This is horrible. foreheadslap.gif

It's kinda like watching greggy go at it with a blow-up doll. Lotta huffing and puffing, but at the end of the day, comicseeker is still a brainless insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

I totally agree with you, however I don't like to be accused of screwing people over. JC has a trend of accusing people of being dishonest or shills as soon as he is put on the spot or his back is up against the wall. 893naughty-thumb.gif

It's kinda like watching greggy go at it with a blow-up doll. Lotta huffing and puffing, but at the end of the day, comicseeker is still a brainless insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

But you are a insufficiently_thoughtful_person all day and all night ... thumbsup2.gif

614485-wwtoy.JPG

But you are a insufficiently_thoughtful_person all day and all night ... thumbsup2.gif

649736-dd187stopit.JPG

614485-wwtoy.JPG

That should be in the babe test 27_laughing.gif

649736-dd187stopit.JPG

tonofbricks.gif