• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: HG

28 posts in this topic

Okay, who's got a nice HG book that's a mainstream marvel or DC (preferrably raw) book that they want to sell me for $100-$200.

Stipulation is that you have to be willing to overnight it to me tomorrow at my hotel in Washington DC (via express Mail).

Post a scan in this thread and I will hit one or two of 'em. Off to dinner, back in an hour or two to check progress...

Okay, who's got a nice HG book that's a mainstream marvel or DC (preferrably raw) book that they want to sell me for $100-$200.

Stipulation is that you have to be willing to overnight it to me tomorrow at my hotel in Washington DC (via express Mail).

Post a scan in this thread and I will hit one or two of 'em. Off to dinner, back in an hour or two to check progress...

Sounds like a crack addiction to me.

I'll look when I get home. Nothing better than being the dealer 893applaud-thumb.gif

Does this mean I can call you Bobby Brown?

You're excluding the West Coast unfortunately... Express Mail deadline in my area to the East Coast Overnight is 2:30pm generally I think.

You're excluding the West Coast unfortunately... Express Mail deadline in my area to the East Coast Overnight is 2:30pm generally I think.

then I'm out of the running too...good luck on your addiction.

OK I'll Bite. X-MEN #43. 9.0 WHITE PAGES, FLAT AND GLOSSY. The obvious noticable flaw on the upper left...not visible are four transverse spine stresses that don't break color...vary between 1/32" to 1/8". $115. Express mail shipping to your hotel included.

Oh Yeah- Guarranteed unrestored.

xm4390.jpg