• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Books F/S: X-men #94-101, HG Boy Comics & CGC'd GA book!

5 posts in this topic

Thought I'd list some more books for sale. PM me an offer if interested.

Here is the pride of this thread. There are NO graded copies of Boy Comics #43 whatsoever; not a one. So, the price is fairly "unrealized". This will be the highest graded copy for whoever bites and I know someone will simply for sheer rarity of this title.

Boy Comics #43 (1948) in high grade. I got to thinking even if the highest graded $400 is unrealistic foreheadslap.gif. I think I'll set it at $150; far more realistic.

Boy43.jpg

The one and only Warrior Comics #1 (1945); unrestored 4.5. There are only twelve graded copies, and of the twelve, six are graded higher. $50

Warrior1a.jpg

X-men 94-101 set; $400 shipped

The color loss is a killer on this book. I'd call it a 4.0 tops.

X-men94.jpg

X-men95.jpg

X-men96a.jpg

X-men97.jpg

X-men98.jpg

Xmen99.jpg

Xmen100.jpg

Xmen101.jpg

Boy Comics #43 (1942) in high grade $400; send me offers or BIN

gossip.gif While the series started in 1942, issue # 43 is December 1948

I changed it before you even said anything. yay.gif I realized it was 48'. yeahok.gif

I was in a hurry when listing these.

I forgot to price the Warrior Comics; that one is $50.

Also, I meant to have the X-men set under guide and not at guide which it was before. So, $400 for the set. Below guide. thumbsup2.gif

Also, I changed the Boy Comics to a more realistic price. Even though it is a really kick lookin' book. headbang.gif