• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling A Small Collection SA, BA, Modern

58 posts in this topic

I'll be listing about 150 books here starting this weekend (and over the next two or three weeks). There are Marvel, DC, Gold Key and others from the Silver, Bronze and Modern Ages with grades ranging from 2.0 to 9.6 (all raw). There are BA horror, DC 100 pagers, SA super hero, GI Joe, etc.... The variety is huge. There should be something for just about everyone.

The first books will be listed Saturday afternoon. Stay tuned.

I'll be listing about 150 books here starting this weekend (and over the next two or three weeks). There are Marvel, DC, Gold Key and others from the Silver, Bronze and Modern Ages with grades ranging from 2.0 to 9.6 (all raw). There are BA horror, DC 100 pagers, SA super hero, GI Joe, etc.... The variety is huge. There should be something for just about everyone.

popcorn.gif

popcorn.gif
popcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

Save the higher grade DC horror till Sunday night as I'll be away and would hate to miss! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Save the higher grade DC horror till Sunday night as I'll be away and would hate to miss!

Ditto that. I've got to spend a little time with my wife this weekend since it's Mother's Day. wink.gif

I'll be listing about 150 books here starting this weekend

Does your 'weekend' begin Friday night, or Saturday Afternoon, or when? confused.gif

I'll be listing about 150 books here starting this weekend

Does your 'weekend' begin Friday night, or Saturday Afternoon, or when? confused.gif

"The first books will be listed Saturday afternoon. Stay tuned. "

poke2.gif

Save the higher grade DC horror till Sunday night as I'll be away and would hate to miss!

Ditto that. I've got to spend a little time with my wife this weekend since it's Mother's Day. wink.gif

That's actually how it'll end up happening. I'm not going to have much time Saturday so I'll only be listing a "taste test". Most of the listing I do will be after 2:00pm MST on Sunday.

any Fast Willie Jacksons?

i actually saw an FWJ 6 at the mini con this past weekend, and nearly bought it for you, but it was an F- and i thought you had them all already. plus the guy had $10 on it.

893whatthe.gif

hope i was right...893crossfingers-thumb.gif it was the first one i've actually seen in person

popcorn.gif
popcorn.gifpopcorn.gif
popcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

popcorn.gif
popcorn.gifpopcorn.gif
popcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

You need the large. popcorn.gif

i actually saw an FWJ 6 at the mini con this past weekend, and nearly bought it for you, but it was an F- and i thought you had them all already. plus the guy had $10 on it.

Good call. I'd be interested in any copies of any issue in VF or better, but all my copies are at least F- or better.

Ok, it's taking me longer to grade and scan these books then I thought it would. I've made it through the DC's and "other publishers", but am just now starting on the Marvel (75% of the books). I wont be posting anything until Sunday mid afternoon (MST).

you don't want to give out a list so i can see if i should check back or not?

huh? whydoncha do a list? c'mooooonnnnnn