• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 300 VS GIJOE 21

56 posts in this topic

I think there's a star wars vlix figure worth 10 or 11K? (figures from a couple years ago, I knew someone who had one) and a 'rocket firing boba fett' or some [embarrassing lack of self control] like that worth 12-15k. I don't know for what kind of grade that was, but nice shape obviously. Anyway, they are definitely at the five figure point for the top items. foreheadslap.gif

Mcfarlane ownes most of the HR ball's from Big mac and Sosa's chase for the record and a few of the bats.

He donated or lent them to the BB hall of fame on the condition that he could take batting practice in every big leauge park.

I've seen him on T.V. saying "that Bonds made him more then enough money"

Isn't McFarlance also 1 of the group of 20 or so that bought into the Edmonton Oilers hockey team after Peter Puck had to sell out for financial reasons?

Not sure if he still is or not, but I guess he would be looking pretty good right now if he is since the Oilers are in the Stanley Cip finals for the first time in over 15 years.

Mcfarlane ownes most of the HR ball's from Big mac and Sosa's chase for the record and a few of the bats.

He donated or lent them to the BB hall of fame on the condition that he could take batting practice in every big leauge park.

Isn't McFarlance also 1 of the group of 20 or so that bought into the Edmonton Oilers hockey team after Peter Puck had to sell out for financial reasons?

Not sure if he still is or not, but I guess he would be looking pretty good right now if he is since the Oilers are in the Stanley Cip finals for the first time in over 15 years.

you know you'll never hear anything good about McFarlane on boards like these. 99% of McFarlane talk is negative. The guy is a very smart businessman and pretty cool in person!

Yep he still owns a small share. I think He put up a cool Million or was part of the group that put together the final 2 million to purchase the team.

A very smart cutthroat business man! (he even fired his own wife when she was editing Spawn back in the day).

Is an out of package & used original Storm Shadow worth anything?

nahhh, complete garbage, let me take it out of your hands, I'll even pay for shipping. devil.gif

GI Joe Cobra Ninja Storm Shadow 1984 complete Item number: 6063625435

Current bid: US $56.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got a trash bag full of (mostly)G.I.Joes and (some)Star Wars figures at my mother's house. These days my sons play with them when we go to see Grandma. I wish the whole bag was still "mint in box", I'd probably have $20,000-$40,000. I'll have to take a closer look the next time I go over there. Other than SS and SE, what other G.I. Joe figures are worth some $$?

How do you fire your wife and still get to squish grapes with her at night 893whatthe.gif

technically if he fires her, she gets to draw unemployment immediately 893whatthe.gif

at least I think she does.....I've never been fired.

I've got a trash bag full of (mostly)G.I.Joes and (some)Star Wars figures at my mother's house. These days my sons play with them when we go to see Grandma. I wish the whole bag was still "mint in box", I'd probably have $20,000-$40,000. I'll have to take a closer look the next time I go over there. Other than SS and SE, what other G.I. Joe figures are worth some $$?

not to sure on the Joes, if you have Star War figures from the 70's I'd be intersted.

Ben

Is an out of package & used original Storm Shadow worth anything?

$40-$60 if it's clean and complete, with no paint wear(especially with the Cobra logo on his chest).