• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIN books from Joeypost

13 posts in this topic

Amazing Spiderman..all are NM and better.

X-Men

151 NM

174 NM-

182 VF/NM

203 NM

$50 BIN with Priority shipping included. If they sell right away I might throw in a few extra books (ask anyone who has purchased from me in the past, you never know what I might throw in).

gossip.gif I bought from him not too long ago. Grading was perfect (he undergrades, if anything) and the few freebies were really sweet!

I'd buy it myself if i had the money. But i already have a big chunk of money leaving my hands in the next bit. thumbsup2.gif

CGC 8.5 OW/W Pages with the stamp intact and great QP and all i ordered was a Hulk 340 for 5 bucks 893whatthe.gif

You have got to be pulling my leg 893whatthe.gifhail.gif, Joey might take the nicest boardmember award away from Nikos with stunts like that. headbang.gif

One or more of the original 12 comics.

Joey is lying. When he told me he was sending a Hulk 181 i asked if it was the real deal and he said it was a reprint, therefore i guarantee he will send you the Oversized Hardcover Pirate! grin.gif