• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

can u ask cgc for a different size slab???

3 posts in this topic

i would put this in ask cgc a question but i know how long it takes to get a reply.i have some comics that are in the bigger slab (aka annual slab) and i hate those unless the comic is an annual or giant size and wanted to know if i sent back to get a new case and asked for the regular size slab would they allow the change? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I wanted to ask Borock if a comic sized slab without the header label could be encapsulated within a mag sized slab to maintain the condition of the 1st slab in gem 10.0 condition. I was too embarrassed to ask for the double slab service, as he may think I am a dufus. makepoint.gif

I wanted to ask Borock if a comic sized slab without the header label could be encapsulated within a mag sized slab to maintain the condition of the 1st slab in gem 10.0 condition. I was too embarrassed to ask for the double slab service, as he may think I am a dufus. makepoint.gif

But then you'd need to get the slabbed slab slabbed to preserve the mag siz slab...and so on...and so on...and so on.... makepoint.gif