• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Acceptable to Sale?

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

I came across this issue of ASM #146. The original cover has be replaced and restapled to the original book. The original staples are in the middle. Would it be possible to sale this issue? If so how would it be graded?

Thanks

asm146fclarge5wr.jpg

asm146insidelarge2kz.jpg

Hi,

I came across this issue of ASM #146. The original cover has be replaced and restapled to the original book. The original staples are in the middle. Would it be possible to sale this issue? If so how would it be graded?

Thanks

You can sell just about anything.

I guess that would be a $1 BIN book.

Non-key BA ASM, beat-up with extra staples. tongue.gif

is it missing pages in the middle? the extra staples seem totally unnecessary.

you'd be surprised at what sells. i had an inhumans #1 in my store where 1/3 of the front cover had gotten ripped off because it got wet and was stuck to the comic in front of it. I think I got like $2.50 for it or something like that. just say it looks like someone neatly added staples, but the originals are in there and seem intact.

Hi,

No pages missing in the middle. It looks like they replaced the original cover with a cover from another book. The staples in the middle are staple in the book and the others two are staple from the cover.