• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Tales of Voodoo May 1970

10 posts in this topic

Tales of Voodoo May 1970

Another nice copy with a "But" Christo_pull_hair.gif Really glossy with super pages but has a impact cut on left edge of back cover that effects the last half of the pages.

Thanks everyone!

tales_of_voodoo_70_05_tmp.jpg

Front Cover looks like a nice VF/NM 9.0 beauty, Back Cover actually looks nice as well except for that Cut. If it is affecting 1/2 of the back pages then that is severe. Even though it may be production, CGC would probably knock the book down to a VF- 7.5, or 7.0?

I though would be happy buying this as a Solid VF 8.0.

-bounty

impact cut on left edge of back cover that effects the last half of the pages

I see two impact sections on the left edge back cover. Are they both part of the same defect you are describing (making the area covered by the damage quite large)?

Dan

I see two impact sections on the left edge back cover. Are they both part of the same defect you are describing (making the area covered by the damage quite large)?

Dan

Dan

I'm not quite following you here, but that's probably just me? At the top left edge of the back cover about an inch down is an impact cut. This cut effects about the last half of pages getting smaller on each page toward the middle until it disappears.

There's also a small tear about an inch from the bottom of the left back edge that only effects the cover.

Dan

Dan

I'm not quite following you here, but that's probably just me? At the top left edge of the back cover about an inch down is an impact cut. This cut effects about the last half of pages getting smaller on each page toward the middle until it disappears.

There's also a small tear about an inch from the bottom of the left back edge that only effects the cover.

That is the information I was looking for. I probably did not word my question properly. I would have no problem saying VF 8.0 for this book.

Dan