• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB:...?

122 posts in this topic

Single book for $500....or are you entertaining multiple book lots as well? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

id like to keep it 3 books or under ... and now u got me all interested.. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Seen anything that you might pull the trigger on yet? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Single book for $500....or are you entertaining multiple book lots as well? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

id like to keep it 3 books or under ... and now u got me all interested.. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Seen anything that you might pull the trigger on yet? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

nothing that id end this thing right now for , but my interest is definatly peaked

What are you interested in besides Spidey? Got a fave artist?

see im not really sure what im looking for, ive just got an itch in my wallet, and i want it out...

favorite artist...i dunno..theres quite a few

im into any mainstream marvels, early nightwing appearances and pretty much anything batman related not involving superman (god i hate him)

Currently on hold....but feel free to make an offer if interested. thumbsup2.gif

00ssasm122.jpg

thats quite sexy....

but i dont wanna steal a book out from under some dudes nose..

so if it falls through we will definately talk

im gonna wind up spending so much more then $500 27_laughing.gif ... oh well , its only money confused-smiley-013.gif

Of course...if "the sky's the limit"....you could think about stepping into something a little sexier... popcorn.gif

0ssx-men143.jpg

cloud9.gif

Of course...if "the sky's the limit"....you could think about stepping into something a little sexier... popcorn.gif

0ssx-men143.jpg

i find the 122 way sexier, but if u got a couple higer priced books through em up...

its not outta the realm of possibility i drop 5k on the right book