• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB:...?

122 posts in this topic

Some raw X-men...360.00 shipped for the 4 books...all books are in the grading forum for grade opinions...

X-Men 9

X-Men9front.jpg[/img]

X-Men9back.jpg[/img]

X-men 33

x-men33.jpg[/img]

x-men33back.jpg[/img]

X-Men 40 (1st Marvel Frankenstein)

x-men40.jpg[/img]

x-men40back.jpg[/img]

X-men 55

x-men55.jpg[/img]

x-men55back.jpg[/img]

893whatthe.gif

Some raw X-men...360.00 shipped for the 4 books...all books are in the grading forum for grade opinions...

X-Men 9

X-Men9front.jpg[/img]

X-Men9back.jpg[/img]

X-men 33

x-men33.jpg[/img]

x-men33back.jpg[/img]

X-Men 40 (1st Marvel Frankenstein)

x-men40.jpg[/img]

x-men40back.jpg[/img]

X-men 55

x-men55.jpg[/img]

x-men55back.jpg[/img]

9 + 33.. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

how about:

jim103.jpg

i think u just took the lead.. 893applaud-thumb.gif

thor is very good

don't want to pimp my wares too much tongue.gif, but this is a key that is impossible to find in hi grades makepoint.gif

Only the ginormous wedding deposits I'm about to make are stopping me from grabbing that Spidey 101 out from under your nose. =)

That and I think I'll hold out for a 9.2.

ok guys, so heres the deal...

im in a buying mood...but i dunno what i want

so..i got $500 i wanna spend.....post a few scans, and ill pick one or two in a week

c'mon guys, im basically saying "please, take my money" 27_laughing.gif

marvel or batman only ( no superman, i really hate superman!!!!!!)

this should be fun.. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Could you give us a couple of other paramiters. Are you looking for just one killer book? As many books of lower grade that $500 can buy? If a graded book do you have a certain page quality likes and dislikes? Lowest grade on more modern vs. silver?

Just need to have a clearer idea, so we can try to have a chance against Nikos! poke2.gif

Only the ginormous wedding deposits I'm about to make are stopping me from grabbing that Spidey 101 out from under your nose. =)

That and I think I'll hold out for a 9.2.

well ur icon suggests ur a capitals fan, in which case u need a pick me up, u can have the 101 if ud like 27_laughing.gif

how about:

jim103.jpg

i think u just took the lead.. 893applaud-thumb.gif

thor is very good

don't want to pimp my wares too much tongue.gif, but this is a key that is impossible to find in hi grades makepoint.gif

ur definately winning so far..not that ill only get ur book, but as of right now ur book is as good as sold headbang.gif

ok guys, so heres the deal...

im in a buying mood...but i dunno what i want

so..i got $500 i wanna spend.....post a few scans, and ill pick one or two in a week

c'mon guys, im basically saying "please, take my money" 27_laughing.gif

marvel or batman only ( no superman, i really hate superman!!!!!!)

this should be fun.. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Could you give us a couple of other paramiters. Are you looking for just one killer book? As many books of lower grade that $500 can buy? If a graded book do you have a certain page quality likes and dislikes? Lowest grade on more modern vs. silver?

Just need to have a clearer idea, so we can try to have a chance against Nikos! poke2.gif

i want up to but not more then 3 books, 1 killer book would rock though headbang.gif

im really not a hg kinda guy, so if some one offers up a low x-men # 1 or something to that effect ill probably bite

i said $500, but if some has something @ $1,000 that appeals to me ill bite

basically as long as the book is presentable and in tact im happy

no purple labels and no dc other then batman related books