• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OCTOBER I did receive great IRON MAN/SUBBY!!!

12 posts in this topic

yes the copy did have the green distributors' ink on the upper left cover BUT the scans you PM'd me were great, both front( showing the green ink) and back, and you sold it to me at a fair price! Oh, you shipped it well and FAST too!!!

I like this copy because of the upper logo is a tint of blue-purple instead of the light purple which is the normal of this great Issue! The green ink is a printing defect - much more acceptable to a collector like me!

I am thinking about starting a Thread about all the CGC Forum members I have dealt with and that would be fun!

CAL

I forgot to post here that yes, OCTOBER did grade the comic he sold me a VF 7.5 - and it was dead-on-the-money!!!

CAL hail.gif

alright, I guess that's now become true -- either way, I second the Andy gives solid grading and terrific customer service notion.

GREAT job Andy!

cloud9.gif

Get a room guys sumo.gif

stooges.gif

alright, I guess that's now become true -- either way, I second the Andy gives solid grading and terrific customer service notion.

GREAT job Andy!

cloud9.gif

Get a room guys sumo.gif

stooges.gif

So jealous. poke2.gif

GREAT job Andy!

cloud9.gif

Get a room guys sumo.gif

stooges.gif

So jealous. poke2.gif

confused-smiley-013.gifWhat me worry? confused-smiley-013.gif