• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAL's Kudos Thread

4 posts in this topic

BRONZEBRUCE has a respectable Thread he started sometime in 2003 I think - and it is over 215 pages to access.

So I decided to start me OWN Thread and working backwards, using a few separate posts, to thank those CGC Forumites who I have had successful business transactions over the last five years.

CAL cool.gif

BRONZEBRUCE has a respectable Thread he started sometime in 2003 I think - and it is over 215 pages to access.

So I decided to start me OWN Thread and working backwards, using a few separate posts, to thank those CGC Forumites who I have had successful business transactions over the last five years.

CAL cool.gif

Cal, it's a great sentiment, but BronzeBruce's thread is permanently pinned and called the "official kudos thread" for a reason.

If everybody decided to do what you're doing, the marketplace will have more kudos threads than FS/WTB threads.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Cal, please listen to Rhino......the Kudos thread works just fine for this. Just go to the last post, hit reply & leave your "Kudos" there. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks,

FM

hi.gif