• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Lady and the Tramp Dell Giant 6/55

7 posts in this topic

Probably around 5.0/5.5 for the light scuffing and creasing, though the colors give it much more eye appeal. Great book! thumbsup2.gif

Man, people on this forum have been way harsh lately! What are you seeing for a VG/F? I don't see any major single defects like a rat chew, popped centerfold, or tear to knock it down that far, and the accumulation of small defects doesn't seem to be enough either.

Check out the squarebound on page 216 of the grading guide. Same amount of wear as on this one, possibly less, though the top corner impact dent might push it down a bit lower.

6.5/7.0

It looks like the light creases at top go through the whole book? (happy to be wrong if not), plus the dirt along spine and the scuffs in center. Maybe 6.0 in hand, but I don't see much higher... confused-smiley-013.gif

Probably around 5.0/5.5 for the light scuffing and creasing, though the colors give it much more eye appeal. Great book! thumbsup2.gif

Man, people on this forum have been way harsh lately! What are you seeing for a VG/F? I don't see any major single defects like a rat chew, popped centerfold, or tear to knock it down that far, and the accumulation of small defects doesn't seem to be enough either.

Check out the squarebound on page 216 of the grading guide. Same amount of wear as on this one, possibly less, though the top corner impact dent might push it down a bit lower.

6.5/7.0

I agree! thumbsup2.gif