• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB XMEN 2 coverless or centerfold (I'm getting married)

11 posts in this topic

still looking for a "cheap" copy with a centerfold. I don't care if the book has a cover, has a first wrap etc. Just need a centerfold.

My copy will only be a Good or so when married, so I don't want to put in more than about $25 into it.

Thanks bumpit.gif

I have a coverless X-men Vol. 1 #4, I think. Guess u don't want to marry her?

Let me check my #4 to make sure it has all it's leafs. pretty sure that one's complete though.

devil.gif I'd rather marry a centerfold to this incomplete copy and keep it for myself than sell it for nothing.

Thanks 1241120-XMEN2MissingCenterfold.JPG

I finally picked up a copy for my amature attempt off ebay for $30 shipped. We'll see if it has all the pages when it gets here. 1340435-XMEN2PARTS.jpg

1340435-XMEN2PARTS.jpg.e176c54f51e2c379e77ba106c7412146.jpg

devil.gif I'd rather marry a centerfold to this incomplete copy and keep it for myself than sell it for nothing.

Thanks 1241120-XMEN2MissingCenterfold.JPG

I finally picked up a copy for my amature attempt off ebay for $30 shipped. We'll see if it has all the pages when it gets here. 1340435-XMEN2PARTS.jpg

yay.gif Talk about the perfect centerfold for this book. The staples are even 100% aligned as they were shifted to the back cover. Color of the pages is identical......... headbang.gif I just laid in the centerfold in the nicer copy and voila, complete copy with loose centerfold. I'm not going to even try to attach it. The centerfold was already loose on the copy that I just purchased. Now I can make a color zerox of the centerfold and re-sell the low grade reader......any buyers?

yay.gif Talk about the perfect centerfold for this book. The staples are even 100% aligned as they were shifted to the back cover. Color of the pages is identical......... headbang.gif I just laid in the centerfold in the nicer copy and voila, complete copy with loose centerfold. I'm not going to even try to attach it. The centerfold was already loose on the copy that I just purchased. Now I can make a color zerox of the centerfold and re-sell the low grade reader......any buyers?

Congratulations 893applaud-thumb.gif

The hunt is over... for now!!! insane.gif

John thumbsup2.gif