• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Cheap CGC Slabbed books

45 posts in this topic

i've got a pair of identically graded new blue Miller DDs...180 & 184 9.4 white. $22.50 each plus whatever the shipping cost works out to be . pm me if you are interested

I have a grading set of Hulk Grey #5, All CGC graded 9.6, 9.8, 9.9 and a 10.0 - Now thats a grading set (and to top it off, I can't see much of a difference between them!)

Wow. I don't know if I can afford a 10.0... 893whatthe.gif

That's a great idea to have the same comic in all grades. I submitted 5 Tales of the Teen Titans #44 yesterday at the Golden State Con and I lowered my pre-screen to 9.0 from 9.6 just for that idea...

As I was laying them out for Gemma to tick off the invoice, I realized that I currently SUCK at pre-screening. Stuff I hadn't noticed at 2am suddenly showed up as I laid them on the table, etc. (but it was too late.) I'll probably end up with a bunch of 9.0s and rejects.

Hence the purchases of loupes and examples. thumbsup2.gif

Not sure I'd actually sell the set anyway, just gloating makepoint.gif

I thought the best way to judge those sort of grades would be to get the same issue. Unfortunately the only affordable ones are moderns, and we all know the grading is different between those and the SA GA ones. Plus, I don't thin we are likely to see many 9.9/10.0 SA or GA either 27_laughing.gif