• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Going to Chicago! Thanks for the suggestions last time in Boston!

32 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I just got back from Phoenix last week and recovering from 110 degree weather smile.gif Anyways, I am really looking forward to going to Chicago because I want to try the food and party until 4-5am! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

If this helps I will be staying here:

Hyatt Regency McCormick Place

2233 S. Martin L. King Dr

Chicago, Illinois, USA 60616-9985

Here are some snapshots from PHX: http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i182/speedjunkies96/AZ/?start=all

JoeRickLisa.jpg

RickandLisa.jpg

RickLisa1.jpg

DSC02192.jpg

P1010133.jpg

When you coming? Let me know. I have a buddy who's a club DJ so let me know what kind of music and clubs you're scoping.

--Steve

Hey Steve,

I will be in during the 9-11th of June. I am open to all kinds of clubs, so any suggestions would be great.

have you stood in front of fenway park and chant "Yankees Rule!!!" yet??..that's my favorite thing to do when i'm in boston.

No I didn't try to commit suicide tongue.gif

One real cool thing we did was visit the John Hancock Building at night - there's a bar up at the top and the view of downtown Chicago is amazing. Note that there's also an "observatory" with telescopes and whatnot up top, but we didn't go there and were advised to head straight to the bar! The Sears Tower is taller, but from what I've heard the view isn't as good since the Sears Tower is sort of located in the middle of the downtown. The John Hancock building is a little offset from everything, enabling you to see most of the downtown skyline from that point of view. If you can get a table by a window, you're golden! thumbsup2.gif

1823186-John_Hancock_Center-Chicago.jpg

Any more suggestions on places to check out?

Here are a few suggestions.

The FIELD MUSEUM has the Tut exibit going on right now.

Shedd Aquarium is right there by the Field Museum.

Check out Millinium Park.

If you want to see something out side of Chicago.

Go to DUKE's at 83rd & Harlem and catch the best beef sandwiches around.

Then go over to 79th & Harlem to HAUNTED TRAILES. That place is crazy.

There's also two zoos. Lincoln Park zoo and Brookfield Zoo. I personnally like Brookfield over Lincoln.