• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Special Forum Only Sale

9 posts in this topic

All proceeds from what's left of my grandpa, last chance and new BIN's from this minute forward will go to a friend of mine. I will take offers on everything but remember the funds are going to a friend who needs a little help.

This is not a ploy or sales pitch, so any help is needed.

Thanks for your support.

Last Chance BIN

Grandpa's Bin

NEW BIN

Avengers LOT

Superman 275 VF $5.00

Superman 293 NM $10.00

Infinite Crisis Secret Files $5 ($6.99 cover price)

takeit.gif

Don't have any superman besides the Lee books confused-smiley-013.gif

Sorry there pirate, too many windows open smile.gif

lets try again smile.gif how about:

Infinite Crisis Secret Files $5 ($6.99 cover price)

Flash (2nd) #197 Origin of Zoom (and best cover of series) OSPG $6.00, My Price $4.00 (one left, Hester has the other)

and

Flash Secret Files #3 Into Hunter Zoloman (Zoom) NM- $3.00 (4.95 cover) 2 copies available

takeit.gif

Thanks for your support on this! Helped my friend out a bit and now things are better.

Gonna sell everything left in any of the threads for 30% off the listed price so i can start building my convention coffers now. Put a i'll take it and then PM me, there might be a thing or two i sold or included as freebie without marking. Add $4 for priority shipping in us or canada we'll figure it out.

thanks! bumpit.gif