• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Important tip for X3 moviegoers

47 posts in this topic

I stayed (along with a handful of others) but the damn theater raised the lights, started the exit music, and cut off the projector just as the ending tag was beginning. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Does the credits count as part of the movie? Because if you pay a ticket to see the entire movie, then the theater is stealing you..

I stayed (along with a handful of others) but the damn theater raised the lights, started the exit music, and cut off the projector just as the ending tag was beginning. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Does the credits count as part of the movie? Because if you pay a ticket to see the entire movie, then the theater is stealing you..

I think they do. Esp the fact that there is a scene after the credits. Were they doing the same after Daredevil or just trying to squeeze as many screenings as they can for X3.

Saw the movie today...shouldve stuck around for the end of the credits, but after seeing it, didnt feel like hanging around sleeping.gif

Is there indeed a secret surprise awaiting us at the end?

Yes. Only about 15% of the audience stayed when I went to the movie. insane.gif

Our theater only had about 25 people stay (out of a few hundred), and 14 of them were in my group smile.gif

I along with 2 others (a couple) stayed till after the credits. Think that was about 20% of our audience. That's a guess however.

I had been clued in to the extra stuff at the end.

Be prepared/patient. The credits are somewhat long.

So 15 people were at your theatre?

I along with 2 others (a couple) stayed till after the credits. Think that was about 20% of our audience. That's a guess however.

I had been clued in to the extra stuff at the end.

Be prepared/patient. The credits are somewhat long.

So 15 people were at your theatre?

Yeah, that sounds about right. It was a 4:20 pm showing (first one outside matinee pricing). I'm sure that not many wanted to pay the $9.25 that I paid to see X3. Plus, it wasn't one of those stadium seating megaplexes. So, there wasn't an onslaught of kids.