• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW DEVELOPMENTS: Wizard World East: "Philly Phorum" Dinner

42 posts in this topic

Anybody ever see that episode of "The Simpsons" when they go to NY, and Bart visits the "Mad" Magazine Office? That's how I imagine the Gemstone offices must be....Are you hiring? I live in MD, although Timonium would be quite the commute...... 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Chris

I also hope you guys have a blast. I'd love to be there, but it's not possible this year. Hopefully this will be a annual thing........ 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

So if you guys hit a strip joint after dinner, does CGC pay for the lap dances? grin.gif

"So if you guys hit a strip joint after dinner, does CGC pay for the lap dances?"

I hadn't thought of this. Steve? Take care of me and the next Guide will be called THE OFFICIAL CGC COMIC BOOK PRICE GUIDE BY STEVE BOROCK (with bob overstreet in a "cameo" role).

"So if you guys hit a strip joint after dinner, does CGC pay for the lap dances?"

I hadn't thought of this. Steve? Take care of me and the next Guide will be called THE OFFICIAL CGC COMIC BOOK PRICE GUIDE BY STEVE BOROCK (with bob overstreet in a "cameo" role).

We can discover the true meaning of "Extensive Professional Restoration..." grin.gif

You can order online until Thursday midnight est...

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/conventions/

WIZARD WORLD EAST 2003!

ATTENTION! ALL ADVANCE TICKETS NOW BEING ORDERED, THROUGH MIDNIGHT EST ON THURSDAY, MAY 29th, MUST BE PICKED UP AT THE SHOW! YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE BILLED AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE ONLINE. YOU WILL GO TO THE ADVANCE TICKET WINDOW AT THE SHOW TO GET YOUR TICKETS!

You can buy at the door.. for a bit more I recall makepoint.gif

I thought I read this on the site early on, but i can't find it now???

You have to be able buy at the door though... i just don't know what the costs are.

Maybe play it safe and order online by the deadline?

Can't recall what happened in that Simpsons, can you enlighten me?

Yeah, Bart goes to the office lobby and attempts to enter a door. He is stopped and asks what's in there? He is told nothing, but the door cracks open and you see Alfred E. Nueman, the Spy vs. Spy guys, etc... all out of control and wacky.....It's just how you would imagine it! grin.gif

Chris

Can someone bring a digital camera to the con? I think it would be cool to get some pictures of the "Philly Phorum" dinner!!

I will have my old fashioned camera.

DAM

Can someone bring a digital camera to the con? I think it would be cool to get some pictures of the "Philly Phorum" dinner!!

I will have my old fashioned camera.

DAM

If I remember to pack my digital camera I'll bring it along for the show. Anybody know if we are allowed to bring in a bookbag to the convention? I guess I'll see if the convention center has a website with a list of do(s) and don't(s).

sam

Backpacks are allowed at almost every convention (where else are you gonna put the OS guide?). I tried to access the convention website today, thru Bob's website, but I couldn't (server problem or something confused.gif)

BTW - I'll give you a call tonight to set final plans for Saturday. Hotel is only .2 miles from convention center.

Chris

BTW - I'll give you a call tonight to set final plans for Saturday

Sounds good, I'm not around just leave a message with a number I can call you back at. I may be out running or walking the dogs since it doesn't look like it is going to rain tonight. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Btw you still want me to hold those ASM issues you were interested in? I may be finally getting around to posting some of the older Batman, Detective and ASM books in the Marketplace for folks to look over.