• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine: Origins 2 Canada..heh

14 posts in this topic

So, my LCS calls me today and tells me she received 1 issue of the Canadian cover free. She didn't receive any last week, because she had only ordered 75, 25 shy of 100. Weird.

So I travel to my other LCS, and they received one today as well!! They had only ordered 20!!!!!!

So I guess it's a 1:100 with an asterisk by it?? 1:100 + RRP???

Does anyone know why?

So, my LCS calls me today and tells me she received 1 issue of the Canadian cover free. She didn't receive any last week, because she had only ordered 75, 25 shy of 100. Weird.

So I travel to my other LCS, and they received one today as well!! They had only ordered 20!!!!!!

Does anyone know why?

Probably have lots left over!

Does anyone know why?

Probably have lots left over!

That's what I was thinking 27_laughing.gif

I feel sorry for all those people that bought them on ebay and paid $140-$200 for one. I noticed today there are already 3 pages of them for sale.

27_laughing.gif I don't.

I'm sure P.T. Barnum (and JC) would have something to say for all the variant insufficiently_thoughtful_persons... screwy.gif

I'm sure P.T. Barnum (and JC) would have something to say for all the variant insufficiently_thoughtful_persons... screwy.gif

Nah, let the fools waste their money, it just hastens the inevitable. devil.gif

so I ordered another 45 copies of the regular for no reason. That is just great. I am pissed.

You should be.

I'm wondering what the logic is behind the "RRP" move they did. Because they can?