• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATTENTION LOW-BALLERS

59 posts in this topic

gone back to work... confused-smiley-013.gif

I am no longer 'under the gun' to sell off books, so please feel free to now put me on ignore...as your low-ball chiseling will no longer be tolerated.

That is all. juggle.gif

sumo.gif

Next week. yay.gif
yay.gifyay.gif

Looking for anything in particular insane.gif

I'm looking for low grade SA x-men, doesn't matter if they are stained, watered or soiled, know anyone who has any? confused-smiley-013.gifpoke2.gif

As a sidenote....

I'll be loading all the books previously offered into my Ebay store over the next couple weeks, and will only be posting new stuff in my future threads.

Hope to get the time to scan about 50 new books over the next 2 days. thumbsup2.gif

Next week. yay.gif
yay.gifyay.gif

I'm looking for low grade SA x-men, doesn't matter if they are stained, watered or soiled, know anyone who has any? confused-smiley-013.gifpoke2.gif

Here's one....

xmen17.jpg

Next week. yay.gif
yay.gifyay.gif

Here's one....

xmen17.jpg

Was making fun of comicdey's big x-men run gossip.gif