• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATTENTION LOW-BALLERS

59 posts in this topic

send my package yet? poke2.gif

How about mine Beyonder?

I'm taking a Santa size sack of packages to the post office tomorrow. Every outstanding package will be shipped.

Free books have been added to each & every one of these packages....and I'm quite confident you(along with others) won't mind the wait as much once received.

I apologize to everyone, and promise that all future purchases will be shipped promptly.

Thanks for your support, and your continued patience.

angel.gif

Next week. yay.gif
yay.gifyay.gif

Looking for anything in particular insane.gif

I'm looking for low grade SA x-men, doesn't matter if they are stained, watered or soiled, know anyone who has any? confused-smiley-013.gifpoke2.gif

Here's one....

xmen17.jpg

Was making fun of comicdey's big x-men run gossip.gif

You guys know how to hurt a guy 893naughty-thumb.gif

Just realized the other day that you never sent me that copy of PPSS 28 that I bought from you along with the IMs. poke2.gif

Are you sure....I'll check and get it out to you.

sorry.gif

Have them in front of me as we speak. If I can find my phone, I'll call the LCS about the X-book. wink.gif

Package is going out tomorrow one way or the other. yay.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Can you refresh my memory (via PM) what I'm getting?

I'll offer you $15 + shipping for all of your comics. I have all of them already, so I'd really be doing you a favor. What, that's too low? You'll never get a better offer.....

COMIC SHOP ONE TUESDAY AFTERNOON:

RING RING

OWNER: HELLO, COMICS 'R US.

LITTLE OLD LADY: I HAVE A BOX OF SUPERMAN AND BATMAN COMICS WITH 10 CENT PRICES ON THEM. I THINK THEY'RE THE FIRST ISSUES. ARE THEY WORTH ANYTHING?

OWNER: UNFORTUNATELY M'AM, I HAVE AN ENTIRE BASEMENT FULL OF COMICS JUST LIKE THOSE THAT I CAN'T GET RID OF. BUT YOU SEEM NICE, I WILL BE HAPPY TO GIVE YOU 10 CENTS EACH FOR THEM.

LITTLE OLD LADY: OH THANK YOU VERY MUCH, THAT WILL HELP ME BUY THE THREE CANS OF CAT FOOD I PLANNED ON EATING FOR DINNER OVER THE NEXT MONTH. I'LL BE OVER RIGHT AWAY!

HANG UP PHONE