• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: AVENGERS #1 CGC 7.5 [APP]

13 posts in this topic

So how'd you end up with all the "restored" "trimmed" books?

unless my eyes are completely going bad - which is possible - I don't think CGC noted 'trimmed' on the other ones. the others have the oh-so-dreaded 'small amt of colour touch' on the cover. ooooohhhh noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! sumo.gif

unless my eyes are completely going bad - which is possible - I don't think CGC noted 'trimmed' on the other ones. the others have the oh-so-dreaded 'small amt of colour touch' on the cover. ooooohhhh noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! sumo.gif

I was only talking about this issue being trimmed.

Oh yeah, ebay, where buyers beware. makepoint.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I was only talking about this issue being trimmed.

Oh yeah, ebay, where buyers beware. makepoint.gif

right...they were going to call it 'Caveat EmptorBay' but that just didn't have a catchy ring to it. poke2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif
yay.gif

hello all,

another for your consideration, here is a beautiful copy of Avengers #1 CGC 7.5 APPARENT

here's a link to a large pic

AVENGERS #1

$850

THANKS!

Very nice book, shame someone felt the need to trim it. I'm sure it would have been a great looking copy even before that. Good luck with the sale. thumbsup2.gif

thanks and I agree...it's got excellent colour and is just a really nice #1.

the stigma for anything restored lives on, but it does make it affordable for someone wanting a higher grade copy for their collection while mortgaging the house for a unrestored one insane.gif

'Metal is still the biggest music now in America' headbang.gif

- Sebastian Bach / Bard of Skid Row