• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Action 247

10 posts in this topic

I have no idea why I want to buy this other than there's a guy who's been placing ads in the CBG for about 5 years asking for copies.....truthfully, I'd be happy if someone would just post a scan. insane.gif

PM with pricing. I only need one copy. makepoint.gif

Thanks

I sold that guy 2 copies. He claims his dad wrote a letter to the editor and it was published. It's weird he keeps buying more and more of them. I sold him 2 copies 7 or 8 years ago!

Ok, so I don't really need one, but I wanted to stop his ads too, and I was going to pass it on. I think you're right on the 10-15 years.....I just was going off of memory. Could someone post up a scan of it for me. I'd still buy a copy if the price was right.

I sold that guy 2 copies. He claims his dad wrote a letter to the editor and it was published. It's weird he keeps buying more and more of them. I sold him 2 copies 7 or 8 years ago!

can you say calamerica?

can you say calamerica?

calamerica tongue.gif

I'd put a scan of the cover up but the GCD is temporarily not accessible.

I sold him a copy of that book a few years ago.It was probably a vg/f.It seems that there is a letter in that issue written by his father and a lot of his family members want a copy.Ten years is about right.It took me a while to find one.Back when I was able to get around more,one of my hobbies was turning up books that other people wanted.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif