• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-MEN Comic Sale 1st Neal Adams Origin of Storm Marvel Team Up ANN 1

10 posts in this topic

Hey,

I bid on one book. Would have bid on more but you don't take paypal.Just pointing out a lost sale opp.

Thank you for your bid.

Why would my lack of using paypal stop you from bidding on more items? confused-smiley-013.gif

By the way, I have put up other items for auction that I hope you might consider.

Plus I have several board only items for sale in the "forum only" selling section.

I'm not trying to hijack your thread or start a fight. I bid on the one book,and didn't notice you don't take PP until I looked at a second book.

If I win the first book and need to send a check anyway,i'll bid on the others,but PP is just so much easier for me.

I'm not trying to hijack your thread or start a fight.

No, nothing like that crossed my mind, I thought you were offering me constructive advise and I do appreciate that.

PP is just so much easier for me.

This is exactly what I was looking for, Thank you!

I have used Ebay as a selling venue since 1999, about 6 1/2 years. I offered paypal as a payment choice for a little over a year in 2003-2004. At the time I didn't notice a large enough increase in sales(other than overseas) to want to keep it. Therefore I stopped using it.

Every now and then someone will suggest that I should use paypal once again and I think about doing so depending on their reasoning.

I think if I was a powerseller or big dollar player I would use it once again, but most of my items are under $100.00.

Thanks for your input - Good Luck with your bids. thumbsup2.gif