• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Albedo Books & more!!!!

19 posts in this topic

Hey Hey!

I am out of town at the moment but was able to acquire the rest of the early Albedo books from the original series, the same series that brought us Usagi Yojimbo! Many of you have heard my heart wrenching (lol) tale that I purchased a #1 and #2 from the same collection and sold them. #2 came out a very high grade, 9.4/9.6 I believe 893applaud-thumb.gif(Bronty? any help?)

Anyways, I just picked up #4, #5, #6 & #7 in high grade, at least 3 of these are the nicest I have witnessed, and again from the same collection as #1 and #2 I purchased....scans and prices coming this eve...PM with any questions!

cloud9.gifcongrats

Hey Hey!

I am out of town at the moment but was able to acquire the rest of the early Albedo books from the original series, the same series that brought us Usagi Yojimbo! Many of you have heard my heart wrenching (lol) tale that I purchased a #1 and #2 from the same collection and sold them. #2 came out a very high grade, 9.4/9.6 I believe 893applaud-thumb.gif(Bronty? any help?)

Anyways, I just picked up #4, #5, #6 & #7 in high grade, at least 3 of these are the nicest I have witnessed, and again from the same collection as #1 and #2 I purchased....scans and prices coming this eve...PM with any questions!

the #2 was a 9.8 in fact! My own heart wrenching tale is that I sold it for what a 9.0/9.2 goes for these days!! I knew I was wasn't really getting enough for it at the time but in many ways I think that sale helped set the market on this book and create a buzz. Should have at least kept my 9.4 or 9.0 copies insane.gif Sold those too cheap also!

Hey Hey!

the #2 was a 9.8 in fact! My own heart wrenching tale is that I sold it for what a 9.0/9.2 goes for these days!! I knew I was wasn't really getting enough for it at the time but in many ways I think that sale helped set the market on this book and create a buzz. Should have at least kept my 9.4 or 9.0 copies insane.gif Sold those too cheap also!

Thank you Bronty for the help! I am going to scan the others I picked up now as I just got home...hopefully some other books also!

$15

Albedo 5 (I mispoke on the start of the Albedo group...starts with #5)

I brightened the scan as this is just the richest blue I have seen in quite awhile. Book does have some minor blemishes, but still NM!

1251322-albedo5.jpg

Back cover is scanned in true color

1251322-albedo5bc.jpg

1251322-albedo5bc.jpg.4194fccf924041e18e3506c85f7592bb.jpg

$7.50

Albedo 6

Not as nice as the others, but still really nice!

Some printer defects of white on the cover and slight slight bend to top color, non-color breaking...

prices coming soon and more books!

1251345-Albedo6.jpg

1251345-Albedo6.jpg.15452d211a656e3bca5c7dbb74a4002c.jpg

Cable 87 & Bishop #16 NM $10 for both

Dream's End X-Men crossover...this is the one that lead to Colossus dying (lol) and Pyro dies in Cable 87

you selling these or picked these up? i probably got a million books with cable in them i can send ya.

Prestige Books...$1.00 each...

Inner Demons Marvel Select (Namor)

Desperadoes: Epidemic

Tales of Suspense Marvel Select (IM and Cap)

Ant-Mans Big Christmas

Robin Year One #1

Robin Year One #2

Adventures of Captain America Sentinel of Liberty #2

Adventures of Captain America Sentinel of Libery #3

Blackhawk Chaykin #2

Balckhawk Chaykin #3

Savage Hulk Marvel Edge Special

Vertigo Winters Edge #1 1998

Superman : Metropolis

more $1 books coming...

The Albedos are interesting... and the covers are gorgeous!

Adding more $1 Prestige Books...

Titans/Legion: Universe Ablaze 1

Titans/Legion: Universe Ablaze 2

Titans/Legion: Universe Ablaze 3

Hawkworld 1 2 3 Complete set $3

Legend of Hawkman 1 2 3 Complete set $3