• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #62 Splash

9 posts in this topic

more than $7600 to at least one guy poke2.gif

It's a beautiful splash. If this were all Romita, then it should be worth closer to 12-15K (if not more). According to the GCD, though, it's Heck pencils, Esposito inks. 10K sounds about right to me.

It's a beautiful splash. If this were all Romita, then it should be worth closer to 12-15K (if not more). According to the GCD, though, it's Heck pencils, Esposito inks. 10K sounds about right to me.

If that is the case, what exactly was Romita's involvement in the page? confused-smiley-013.gif

If that is the case, what exactly was Romita's involvement in the page? confused-smiley-013.gif

Layouts.

Layouts.

Thats what I figured. Is it just me then, or does anyone else feel that the auction description is somewhat misleading? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

A misleading description on eBay? Never.

I thought the original description mentioned that Da Vinci left a code only visible in black light on the back of the splash that showed the location of the Grail.

He musta revised that out.

Chris