• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Natural Born Sellers

8 posts in this topic

Now check this auction out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2176943547&category=33826

Now I was interested, had it in my auction program, but then after seeing that postage stamp-sized link, I noticed it was a "white border beauty".

Then I noticed it was also a Cream-OW paged book, and I also didn't remember seeing that notation anywhere in the auction. While I'm not PQ maniac, this is at $1600+ right now and the Reserve hasn't been hit.

I found it amusing what the auction did state concerning the PQ:

The pages are crisp, clean, sharp, and very fresh despite the page quality rating being a hair under off-white.

well he does offer this: sumo.gif

Wolvermint offers a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if not completely satisfied. Bid with confidence!

Well that is a lot better than...well basically everyone else who sells CGC books..cause no1 else will take returns on those tongue.gif

Brian

Now check this auction out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2176943547&category=33826

Now I was interested, had it in my auction program, but then after seeing that postage stamp-sized link, I noticed it was a "white border beauty".

Then I noticed it was also a Cream-OW paged book, and I also didn't remember seeing that notation anywhere in the auction. While I'm not PQ maniac, this is at $1600+ right now and the Reserve hasn't been hit.

I found it amusing what the auction did state concerning the PQ:

The pages are crisp, clean, sharp, and very fresh despite the page quality rating being a hair under off-white.

This guy is a class act and Yes he does not come out and say it as to what the P Q is but rest assured I would buy from this guy any time.That being said he does offer returns on his CGC Graded books which I find kind of interesting.

Davidking623

This guy is a class act and Yes he does not come out and say it as to what the P Q is...

My comments have absolutely nothing to do with the guy's "act", but that I found the [!@#%^&^]-footing around the PQ to be quite humorous and inventive.