• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you collect John Byrne X-Men...

11 posts in this topic

It ended at just under $375..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Exactly, and did the seller think that people would pay a PREMIUM for all three books? It's usually the other way around, and the more you buy, the lower the per-comic cost.

It ended at just under $375..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Exactly, and did the seller think that people would pay a PREMIUM for all three books? It's usually the other way around, and the more you buy, the lower the per-comic cost.

That's exactly what I was asking in my post "individual or in sets". Do you not think that a collector might pay the PREMIUM for all three books, considering they could get them all at once?

That's exactly what I was asking in my post "individual or in sets". Do you not think that a collector might pay the PREMIUM for all three books, considering they could get them all at once?

Nope, not unless they're serious keys, and all in the same high-grade condition.

As in ASM 121-122 CGC 9.4 or higher, Hulk 180-181-182 in CGC 9.4 or higher.

Now if all of those comics had been in CGC 9.6 straight, then a premium might have been attainable, especially since all are pretty common in 9.2 and 9.4 grades.

1) Nope, signatures are either a non-issue or a negative factor for CGC comics.

2) If they are, why wasn't this post in Marketplace? 893naughty-thumb.gif

3) PM me with your MTU 53 price. grin.gif