• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does this creator still attend shows?

52 posts in this topic

I'll qualify! SWB Jon, & Beyonder would accept me!

I have many un SS'd Signed books. poke2.gif

I don't approve. I have never met you or done business with you. You didn't PM me asking to join the old guy club either so You can't join Plus members must be drinking age unless they are female.

I don't approve. I have never met you or done business with you. You didn't PM me asking to join the old guy club either so You can't join Plus members must be drinking age unless they are female.

yeahok.gif

you f'ing suck. poke2.gif

yay.gifthumbsup2.gif27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

yeahok.gif

you f'ing suck. poke2.gif

yay.gifthumbsup2.gif27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

You have to be at least 10 years old these days to use language like that. sumo.gif

I am almost 7 years past that.....you trying to start sumthin? poke2.gif

keep it up and you'll goto your room with no supper, richard poke2.gif

keep it up and you'll goto your room with no supper, richard poke2.gif

yeahok.gif

Come back when you can drink or atleast when you learn the proper times to use vulgar language. I might allow you to join if you PM me so we can talk about your admittance into the club.

Mommy says I shoulden't drink, and I always say my vulgar words at the proper times.

Oh, and PM sent. thumbsup2.gif