• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghost Rider #1 8.0

60 posts in this topic

I have a 1973 Ghost Rider # 1 in an 8.0 White Pages, Glossy Cover! (Not cgc graded) If interested Pm with offers. The only problem is that the comic was printed in Europe ( Instead of 20c it says 6p)...thanks!...Ben ( If you do not think it's an 8.0 I will offer you a full money back refund) yay.gif

If you are not sure about doing business with me because of my post status(or lack of...lol) I have many references such as JeffB, PsiKnight, etc.

1255668-ghostrider78.jpg.0cd4d3e310593c6c5b3d74715fd7b7bd.jpg

ouch

you said pence copy right....so about 50 % value of the us version poke2.gif x board member expected discount of 50% for a desireable book puts the value right at 60x.5x.5=$15.....take the offer.

ouch

you said pence copy right....so about 50 % value of the us version poke2.gif x board member expected discount of 50% for a desireable book puts the value right at 60x.5x.5=$15.....take the offer.

That's some crazy math right there! 27_laughing.gif

A GR 1 in 8.0 is worth $60? Have any you want to sell me? I will take 10! grin.gif

ouch

you said pence copy right....so about 50 % value of the us version poke2.gif x board member expected discount of 50% for a desireable book puts the value right at 60x.5x.5=$15.....take the offer. [/quote

$60? for a regular ghost rider #1 8.0? You find me a copy for that Price and I'll buy it...... insane.gif I'm selling it not giving it away.... screwy.gif

ouch

A GR 1 in 8.0 is worth $60? Have any you want to sell me? I will take 10! grin.gif

That's just the overstreet price at 8.0 makepoint.gif27_laughing.gif

ouch

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif would like to know if you had one of these would you sell it for 15$?! if yes send me all the ones you have 27_laughing.gifgrin.gifinsane.gif

regards

I have a 1973 Ghost Rider # 1 in an 8.0 White Pages, Glossy Cover! (Not cgc graded) If interested Pm with offers. The only problem is that the comic was printed in Europe ( Instead of 20c it says 6p)...thanks!...Ben ( If you do not think it's an 8.0 I will offer you a full money back refund) yay.gif

If you are not sure about doing business with me because of my post status(or lack of...lol) I have many references such as JeffB, PsiKnight, etc.

You're comic wasn't PRINTED in the UK, it was DISTRIBUTED in the UK - Big difference. It's a pence price variant. Exactly the same as a US/Canadian copy, printed in the same place and at the same time with the only difference being the price. Don't accept anything less for it and it's certainly not a defect on a VFN. The only time i would expect to pay less is at the top end when we are talking 9.4/9. 6.

Man i sound like a broken record frown.gif

Don't accept anything less for it and it's certainly not a defect on a VFN.

Then YOU buy it! makepoint.gif

I prefer the NA versions, unless the UK is at a heavy discount and I'm desperate.

I have two......but they aren't pence versions...sorry.

so, sell them to me at the double of the "UK version", 27_laughing.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif that's more than fair no?! grin.gif

let me know so i can send you the $$$, ok?! wink.gif and don't wait too long to send them to me...

regards

I prefer the NA versions, unless the UK is at a heavy discount and I'm desperate.

I'm not looking for a Ghost Rider 1 confused-smiley-013.gif

Everyone prefers US price copies but the UK ones are undervalued in comparison.

funny, logically it should be the other way around, the UK are much more harder to find, so they should be worth more...

this $ vs pence is the most ridiculous in comicdom collecting imho

insane.giftonofbricks.gif

when will people start to pay top $$$ for comics printed on a certain machine, or on a specific locations, etc...?! 893censored-thumb.gif

regards

ouch

I bought an 8.5 possible 9.0 for 60 but that was a year and a half ago.

funny, logically it should be the other way around, the UK are much more harder to find, so they should be worth more...

this $ vs pence is the most ridiculous in comicdom collecting imho

insane.giftonofbricks.gif

when will people start to pay top $$$ for comics printed on a certain machine, or on a specific locations, etc...?! 893censored-thumb.gif

regards

Well i don't have the US price variant mentality looking for those 30/35 cent copies but i know if i was i would be all over these UK PV's as they make up 2% of the total print run. I don't get that.

I guess it's to do with the fact that these are American comics and people want US prices on them much as if i had a Miracle Man, Warrior or Judge Dread comic then i would want a UK price on it.

More then anything though i beleive a lot of it is to do with IGNORANCE. Collector's think these to be reprints when in fact they were printed in the same place, at the same time, with the same ink and paper with the only difference being the printing plate for the price being changed. CGC calling them "UK Editions" doesn't help.